Our national network of Microbloc Authorized Contractors (MAC) adhere to a forward-looking set of methods designed to create a safe environment for themselves and their clients. When you hire a local MAC for Mold Proof work (or any other service they offer), you can rest assured that they will keep your home safe and free of harmful chemicals.
The Mold Proof Green Methodology
- Reduce: The most important element of any eco-friendly movement is to reduce consumption, so all of our national providers make it a point to find ways — as a company — to focus on what's really needed. Each of our Microbloc Authorized Contractors (MACs) looks for ways to reduce consumption across the board.
- Reuse: All MACs are committed to finding ways to cut out waste and be more efficient. Our Mold Proof providers strive to reuse what they can, while keeping a healthy & clean work environment. We also provide ongoing training for our MACs to make sure they’re always using the most effective methods.
- Recycle: The products we make are all eco friendly, and whenever possible, we use recycled materials. All the containers we use feature 100% recycled materials.
Green Performance Chemistry
- Guaranteed Effective: A unique advantage to using a local MAC is that they are all equipped with our own proprietary Green Performance Chemistry. Everything a Mold Proof provider does requires effective chemistry to work, and our line of Microbloc products are developed by some of the best chemists around. We’ve come up with some amazing, cutting-edge formulas!
- Guaranteed Safe: We guarantee that our Microbloc products are environmentally safe. That means they’re safe to live and work around.
- Reduce:Our product formulas are delivered to our Mold Proof providers in a concentrated solution which minimizes packaging size, transportation fuel costs, and allows them to carry fewer containers around each day.
- Reuse: Our protective coatings are made for both new and existing structures — even when mold removal is needed. This means that MACs don’t usually have to replace surfaces in homes and offices. We also reuse all bulk shipping containers such as drums, totes and tanks.
- Recycle: When we ship products to our national MACs, we use 100% recycled containers.
- Cutting Edge Chemistry: Our Microbloc breathable coatings start with a clay and ceramic-based suspension that is held together by acrylic resins. The cool thing is, our resins do not have any volatile organic compounds (VOCs). So they’re safe to breathe! The Mold Proof antimicrobial won the 1996 Green Presidents Award for “Developing Safer Chemicals”. All together, these products are the safest, most durable coatings on the market today.